For most people, buying a home is the single largest and most important purchase of their lives. Buyers all over Atlanta are taking advantage of the current home prices and favorable mortgage rates that are being offered and researching the latest inventory to find the perfect house and location around town to call home.
Having an experienced realtor in your corner is the first step to getting detailed information about the local market in the area that you are researching and getting the inside scoop on any preparation, financing options and local credits that may be available. Most buyers have several decisions to make when buying a home and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Dawn Realtors Buyer Services
- Working With A Realtor – On the initial meeting with us, we will need to understand what your current needs, situation and goals are. From looking for a home in a specific school district, to your price-range and monthly payment expectations, to selling your existing home, we will help identify what steps may need to be completed before buying your next home.
- Getting You Pre-Qualified – There are several options for buyer financing and national programs from HUD, FHA and other institutions that want to get you into a new home. Knowing what options are available to fund the purchase for most buyers is on the top of their list.
- Previewing Local Properties – Once our clients have narrowed their selection and identified their exact needs, we will show our clients specific properties and similar listings that match the criteria for your next home.
- Writing An Offer – Our mission is to look out for the best interest of our clients and will help negotiate, write and submit an offer on the property you’ve selected.
- Negotiations – Purchasing foreclosure and short sale properties requires additional research to make it to closing. Our experienced team can help with the in’s and out’s of working through a distressed property deal.
- Inspections and Disclosures – After an offer has been accepted, the inspection process will be completed to find any issues that may need to be addressed and insure both the buyer and seller are in agreement with the condition of the property.
- Closing – Our buyer feedback speaks volumes to the level of service that we provide. Once all paperwork has been completed, you will receive the keys to your new home.