Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Druid Hills- Druid Hills offers its residents a great selection of traditional brick homes built on the early 1900's, in addition to some newer construction on the Burbanck Park side of the community. The rich history of the area shows on a casual drive through the neighborhood
- Brookhaven Lakes- One of the neighborhoods that I always enjoy driving through is Brookhaven Lakes. The scenery and architecture of these homes will take your breath away! This community is a small gated community and features luxury million dollar homes built by John Willis and Tommy Webb. Centered around a quaint, well maintained lake, residents enjoy mature […]
- The Bluffs of Nancy Creek- The Bluffs at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek by Williams Craft. A beautiful neighborhood of 82 designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year for […]
- Knolls of Nancy Creek- The Knolls at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek in the early 1990s. A beautiful neighborhood of luxury designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year.
- Lanier Court- This quiet neighborhood is located near the intersection of Lanier Dr and Windsor Parkway. Lanier Court is close to shopping at Perimeter Mall, Murphy-Candler Park and is adjacent to the Peachtree Golf Club and is convenient to Brookhaven...
- Oak Grove- Oak Grove is a small, inside-the-perimeter neighborhood northeast of downtown Atlanta. Originally developed in the 1950's and 1960's, this neighborhood is bordered by Oak Grove, Briarcliff, and Lavista Roads. This heavily residential area continues to
- Ashford Glen- Ashford Glen is a friendly, upscale neighborhood west of Ashford Dunwoody road off of Harts Mill Road. It is close to MARTA, Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza, providing its residents with plenty of activities to stay busy around Brookhaven. The neighborhood was developed in the 1980s with three-sided brick homes and is now part of […]
- Haven Ridge- Northern Brookhaven is a desirable section of Atlanta because of it’s convenient location close to Northside Hospital, Phipps Plaza, Lenox Mall, Peachtree Golf Club, Oglethorpe University and many fine dining, casual dining and shopping boutiques. Havenridge is a well established, quaint neighborhood in this part of town. The neighborhood began in 1988 with beautifully constructed […]
- Gainsborough West- Gainsborough West is a charming neighborhood built in the late 1960s just inside the perimeter between Chamblee Dunwoody and Ashford Dunwood road. It is a short walk to Murphy Candler Park. Each lot has beautiful, mature landscaping on level lots. The neighborhood is full of traditional ranches and colonial style homes. Most homes in […]
- Haven Brook- Haven Brook neighborhood is located off of Osborne Road close to the intersection of Osborne Road and Peachtree Road, close to Ogelthorpe University. The quiet neighborhood with single family homes in the $200,000 is an excellent way for new home owners to get into the prestigious neighborhoods of Brookhaven. The quaint bungalows in this neighborhood […]
- Brookhaven Commons- Brookhaven Commons is a beautiful gated community located just west of Peachtree road. Real estate in this community were built in the early 2000s and are typically just under 3,000 square feet. Most homes have two story entries that lead to custom built kitchens, large, luxurious master bedrooms and ample bathrooms. Homes recently have sold […]
- Ansley Park- Ansley Park is a prestigious residential neighborhood and home to the Ansley Park Country Club. It is located just east of Midtown and north of Piedmont Park, with extremely easy access to downtown and all major interstates.