Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Club Trace- Club Trace is a charming neighborhood located in Brookhaven south of Windsor Parkway, West of Peachtree Road and just east of the Capital City Club. The Brookhaven community offers a wonderful urban lifestyle while also offering large single family homes, giving it a bit of a suburban feel. There are many parks and green spaces […]
- Pine Hills- Pine Hills was first developed in the 1950s on an old dairy farm. It was transformed into a beautiful swim and tennis community. The rolling hills of the neighborhood add to its quaint feel. Within the neighborhood you will find homes ranging from the $300,000s to the 1.5 million range. Some homes are waiting for […]
- Alexandria- Alexandria is a gated town home community conveniently located inside the perimeter in Brookhaven near the intersection of Peachtree and Lenox roads. It is within walking distance to Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza as well as Buckhead’s financial district. Residence enjoy fine dining right outside their door in an upscale urban setting. It is an […]
- Brookhaven Village- Brookhaven Village is a beautiful neighborhood with homes ranging in the $400-500,000s. The neighborhood began in the 1997s and is filled with mostly traditional brick homes with upgraded counter tops, stainless appliances and large master Bedrooms. A beautiful unique feature of this community is the small pond in the middle of the community. Brookhaven […]
- Cabbagetown- Cabbagetown is Atlanta's oldest industrial settlement, founded in 1885, the community was made of mostly of laborers at the Fulton Bag & Cotton Mill until the mill shut down in early 1970s. Many of the mills laborers came from the N. GA Appalachians and brought their rich mountain culture, including their religion, crafts,
- Lanier Court- This quiet neighborhood is located near the intersection of Lanier Dr and Windsor Parkway. Lanier Court is close to shopping at Perimeter Mall, Murphy-Candler Park and is adjacent to the Peachtree Golf Club and is convenient to Brookhaven...
- Peachtree Battle- Peachtree Battle Road and the surrounding neighborhood are named for the pivotal battle of Peachtree Creek in the campaign for Atlanta during the Civil War. Peachtree Creek runs through Atlanta Memorial Park, Bobby Jones Golf Course and the heart of Peachtree Battle neighborhood. To the south, Tanyard Creek Park is located near where the center […]
- Sagamore Hills- Sagamore Hills is a beautiful neighborhood in Atlanta originally developed in the 1950's and 60's bordered by Clairmont, Briarcliff, Lavista, and Oak Grove Roads. Most of the original four-side brick ranches are still there and have been well maintained over the years
- Knolls of Nancy Creek- The Knolls at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek in the early 1990s. A beautiful neighborhood of luxury designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year.
- Brookhaven Renaissance- This gated community was established in 1998 and features homes built by John Willis and Monte Hewett with a choice of cedar shake, stone or brick exteriors. The neighborhood is located off Dresden Drive, east of Peachtree Rd and is within walking distance of restaurants and shops in Village Park and Village Place as well […]
- Grant Park- The Grant Park area of East Atlanta has a rich history and the contains two of Atlanta's well-known attractions, Zoo Atlanta and the Atlanta Cyclorama. Grant Park itself is the oldest city park in Atlanta. The neighborhood surrounding the park is the city's
- Brookhaven Lakes- One of the neighborhoods that I always enjoy driving through is Brookhaven Lakes. The scenery and architecture of these homes will take your breath away! This community is a small gated community and features luxury million dollar homes built by John Willis and Tommy Webb. Centered around a quaint, well maintained lake, residents enjoy mature […]