Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Sagamore Hills- Sagamore Hills is a beautiful neighborhood in Atlanta originally developed in the 1950's and 60's bordered by Clairmont, Briarcliff, Lavista, and Oak Grove Roads. Most of the original four-side brick ranches are still there and have been well maintained over the years
- Brookhaven Village- Brookhaven Village is a beautiful neighborhood with homes ranging in the $400-500,000s. The neighborhood began in the 1997s and is filled with mostly traditional brick homes with upgraded counter tops, stainless appliances and large master Bedrooms. A beautiful unique feature of this community is the small pond in the middle of the community. Brookhaven […]
- Garden Hills- Developed by Philip C. McDuffie in the 1920″s-30″s, Garden Hills is one of Atlanta”s earliest “suburban” neighborhoods stemming from the increased use of automobiles after WWI. In thos e early days, Garden Hills was a model country club neighborhood with numerous custom-built homes for Atlanta”s wealthy residents. Today, many of those homes continue to impress Atlanta […]
- Chaucer Wood- Dawn Realtors can assist buyers and sellers in Chaucer Wood subdivision with all of their Brookhaven Real Estate needs. With the changing Real Estate market in Dekalb county, we are here to help answer any questions that you have on the local Real Estate market and to work with you on buying or selling properties […]
- Knolls of Nancy Creek- The Knolls at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek in the early 1990s. A beautiful neighborhood of luxury designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year.
- Edgewood- The Edgewood area of East Atlanta is located just south of Little Five Points, just off of I-20 at exit 60B for Moreland Avenue. The East Atlanta Village is just South-Southeast of Edgewood, with Kirkwood to the East. The homes are mainly 1920s bungalows, as well as new construction keeping with the older style of the area, such as Craftsman. Houses
- Brooklawn Manor- Brooklawn Manor is a well-established subdivision located between Brookhaven and Dunwoody. It is inside the perimeter between Ashford Dunwoody and Johnson Ferry Road. Homes in the neighborhood were constructed in the mid 1960s with brick exteriors and a traditional style. Amenities in the neighborhood include a swimming pool and tennis court as well as street […]
- Ormewood Park- The Ormewood Park area of East Atlanta is found just East of Grant Park and West of the East Atlanta Village, between Moreland Avenue and East Confederate Avenue. Homes were first built dating back to 1892 when farmland was subdivided.
- Pine Hills- Pine Hills was first developed in the 1950s on an old dairy farm. It was transformed into a beautiful swim and tennis community. The rolling hills of the neighborhood add to its quaint feel. Within the neighborhood you will find homes ranging from the $300,000s to the 1.5 million range. Some homes are waiting for […]
- Brittany- Brittany Neighborhood, located in north east Brookhaven, is a sought after community boasting homes with ample lots and conveniently located near prestigious schools. Families are attracted to this neighborhood because of the large three story Country Club and the beauty of Silver Lake. At the club members enjoy a 6 lane swimming pool used for […]
- Ashford Park- Ashford Park is a charming neighborhood filled with bungalows, and ranch homes from the 40s and 50s and newer construction from the 2000s. It is conveniently located just north of Buckhead, 3 1/2 miles north of Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. Ashford Park is a very active community with two tennis courts, a playground and […]
- Grant Park- The Grant Park area of East Atlanta has a rich history and the contains two of Atlanta's well-known attractions, Zoo Atlanta and the Atlanta Cyclorama. Grant Park itself is the oldest city park in Atlanta. The neighborhood surrounding the park is the city's