Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Kirkwood- The Kirkwood area of East Atlanta is located between DeKalb Avenue to the North and Memorial Drive to the South. The neighborhood has a rich history dating back to the 1870s with no less than 5 historic markers describing various Civil War events.
- Oak Grove- Oak Grove is a small, inside-the-perimeter neighborhood northeast of downtown Atlanta. Originally developed in the 1950's and 1960's, this neighborhood is bordered by Oak Grove, Briarcliff, and Lavista Roads. This heavily residential area continues to
- Hartford Glen- Hartford Glen is a beautiful neighborhood built in the early 2000s just inside the perimeter between Chamblee Dunwoody and Ashford Dunwood road south of Murphy Candler Park. Each lot has beautiful, professional landscaping with mature trees, giving the look of a wooded park. The neighborhood is full of large, luxurious traditional style homes. Homes […]
- Hillsdale- Hillsdale neighborhood is conveniently located off of Briarwood Road between North Druid Hills and Buford Highway close to Briarwood Park. Homes in this neighborhood are traditional single family ranches with brick faces built in the 1950s and 1960s. Many have been recently renovated to include updated kitchens and baths. The well established neighborhood has beautifully […]
- Knolls of Nancy Creek- The Knolls at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek in the early 1990s. A beautiful neighborhood of luxury designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year.
- Druid Hills- Druid Hills offers its residents a great selection of traditional brick homes built on the early 1900's, in addition to some newer construction on the Burbanck Park side of the community. The rich history of the area shows on a casual drive through the neighborhood
- Brookhaven Commons- Brookhaven Commons is a beautiful gated community located just west of Peachtree road. Real estate in this community were built in the early 2000s and are typically just under 3,000 square feet. Most homes have two story entries that lead to custom built kitchens, large, luxurious master bedrooms and ample bathrooms. Homes recently have sold […]
- Lanier Court- This quiet neighborhood is located near the intersection of Lanier Dr and Windsor Parkway. Lanier Court is close to shopping at Perimeter Mall, Murphy-Candler Park and is adjacent to the Peachtree Golf Club and is convenient to Brookhaven...
- Historic Brookhaven- Historic Brookhaven is a small gated community featuring luxury million dollar homes and is conveniently located near Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Windsor Parkway, Mabry Drive and Peachtree Road. Many of the luxury homes include wine cellars, multi-car garages, 5-plus bedroom floor-plans and much, much more. In addition to a great selection of features and amenities, […]
- Ashford Glen- Ashford Glen is a friendly, upscale neighborhood west of Ashford Dunwoody road off of Harts Mill Road. It is close to MARTA, Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza, providing its residents with plenty of activities to stay busy around Brookhaven. The neighborhood was developed in the 1980s with three-sided brick homes and is now part of […]
- Garden Hills- Developed by Philip C. McDuffie in the 1920″s-30″s, Garden Hills is one of Atlanta”s earliest “suburban” neighborhoods stemming from the increased use of automobiles after WWI. In thos e early days, Garden Hills was a model country club neighborhood with numerous custom-built homes for Atlanta”s wealthy residents. Today, many of those homes continue to impress Atlanta […]
- Edgewood- The Edgewood area of East Atlanta is located just south of Little Five Points, just off of I-20 at exit 60B for Moreland Avenue. The East Atlanta Village is just South-Southeast of Edgewood, with Kirkwood to the East. The homes are mainly 1920s bungalows, as well as new construction keeping with the older style of the area, such as Craftsman. Houses