Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Candler Park- The history of Candler Park spans back over a century and offers a selection of bungalows, craftsman and traditional styled homes in a very walk-able area of East Atlanta. Relaxing at the park or enjoying some quiet time at one of the many bookstores or local coffee shops
- The Park at Oglethorpe and Oglethorpe Estates- Oglethorpe Estates boasts million dollar homes as well as homes in the low $400,000 and The Park at Oglethorpe combines the charm of the Oglethorpe University castle with the luxury of country club living. Together, this area attracts many of the home buyers looking to relocate to Brookhaven Atlanta.
- Gainsborough West- Gainsborough West is a charming neighborhood built in the late 1960s just inside the perimeter between Chamblee Dunwoody and Ashford Dunwood road. It is a short walk to Murphy Candler Park. Each lot has beautiful, mature landscaping on level lots. The neighborhood is full of traditional ranches and colonial style homes. Most homes in […]
- Ansley Park- Ansley Park is a prestigious residential neighborhood and home to the Ansley Park Country Club. It is located just east of Midtown and north of Piedmont Park, with extremely easy access to downtown and all major interstates.
- Haven Ridge- Northern Brookhaven is a desirable section of Atlanta because of it’s convenient location close to Northside Hospital, Phipps Plaza, Lenox Mall, Peachtree Golf Club, Oglethorpe University and many fine dining, casual dining and shopping boutiques. Havenridge is a well established, quaint neighborhood in this part of town. The neighborhood began in 1988 with beautifully constructed […]
- Brittany- Brittany Neighborhood, located in north east Brookhaven, is a sought after community boasting homes with ample lots and conveniently located near prestigious schools. Families are attracted to this neighborhood because of the large three story Country Club and the beauty of Silver Lake. At the club members enjoy a 6 lane swimming pool used for […]
- Lynwood Park- Lynwood Park is a wonderful mix of new homes and classics built in the 1950s. 1950s construction is rare in the Atlanta area and are often snatched up quickly. Homes in this area feature beautifully renovated designs as well as homes awaiting your designer touches. This neighborhood is very unique in that there are homes […]
- Woodland Hills- Situated to the south of Lavista Rd. and west of Briarcliff, Woodland Hills is a great Atlanta neighborhood with considerable investment potential. Many residents cite the neighborhood's convenience to Emory University & Medical Center and the CDC
- Huntley Hills- Huntley Hills is a small, inside-the-perimeter subdivision in the north part of Chamblee, GA. Originally developed 1959-1977, this neighborhood is situated between N. Shallowford and Chamblee-Dunwoody Roads to the northwest of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. This conveniently located neighborhood provides residents easy access toI-285 and I-85, as well as GA-400 via I-285. Original homes are 3- […]
- Granger Mill- Granger Mill is a charming neighborhood built in the late 1960s just inside the perimeter between Chamblee Dunwoody and Ashford Dunwood road, south of Murphy Candler Park. Each lot has beautiful, mature landscaping on level lots with uncommon privacy in the city setting. The neighborhood is full of traditional colonial style homes with brick or […]
- Chaucer Wood- Dawn Realtors can assist buyers and sellers in Chaucer Wood subdivision with all of their Brookhaven Real Estate needs. With the changing Real Estate market in Dekalb county, we are here to help answer any questions that you have on the local Real Estate market and to work with you on buying or selling properties […]
- Club Trace- Club Trace is a charming neighborhood located in Brookhaven south of Windsor Parkway, West of Peachtree Road and just east of the Capital City Club. The Brookhaven community offers a wonderful urban lifestyle while also offering large single family homes, giving it a bit of a suburban feel. There are many parks and green spaces […]