Showcased Metro Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Brookhaven Heights - Currently, the neighborhood numbers 400 unique homes. If you are looking for cookie cutter, this is not the neighborhood for you. Brookhaven Heights is proud to be home to bungalows, ranches, colonials and traditional homes. Prices range from the low 300s to the high 800s.
- Kirkwood - The Kirkwood area of East Atlanta is located between DeKalb Avenue to the North and Memorial Drive to the South. The neighborhood has a rich history dating back to the 1870s with no less than 5 historic markers describing various Civil War events.
- The Bluffs of Nancy Creek - The Bluffs at Nancy Creek was developed on the banks of Nancy Creek by Williams Craft. A beautiful neighborhood of 82 designer homes, true pride in ownership is reflected in each home. It is a close-knit community that welcomes new comers with open arms. The neighborhood association hosts community building events throughout the year for […]
- Alexandria - Alexandria is a gated town home community conveniently located inside the perimeter in Brookhaven near the intersection of Peachtree and Lenox roads. It is within walking distance to Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza as well as Buckhead’s financial district. Residence enjoy fine dining right outside their door in an upscale urban setting. It is an […]
- Chalfont - The much sought after Chalfont neighborhood is located in Brookhaven south of Windsor Parkway, West of Peachtree Road and just east of the Capital City Club. The Brookhaven community offers a wonderful urban lifestyle while also offering large single family homes, giving it a bit of a suburban feel. There are many parks and green […]
- Historic Brookhaven - Historic Brookhaven is a small gated community featuring luxury million dollar homes and is conveniently located near Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Windsor Parkway, Mabry Drive and Peachtree Road. Many of the luxury homes include wine cellars, multi-car garages, 5-plus bedroom floor-plans and much, much more. In addition to a great selection of features and amenities, […]
- Brookhaven Lakes - One of the neighborhoods that I always enjoy driving through is Brookhaven Lakes. The scenery and architecture of these homes will take your breath away! This community is a small gated community and features luxury million dollar homes built by John Willis and Tommy Webb. Centered around a quaint, well maintained lake, residents enjoy mature […]
- Brooklawn Manor - Brooklawn Manor is a well-established subdivision located between Brookhaven and Dunwoody. It is inside the perimeter between Ashford Dunwoody and Johnson Ferry Road. Homes in the neighborhood were constructed in the mid 1960s with brick exteriors and a traditional style. Amenities in the neighborhood include a swimming pool and tennis court as well as street […]
- Ashford Glen - Ashford Glen is a friendly, upscale neighborhood west of Ashford Dunwoody road off of Harts Mill Road. It is close to MARTA, Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza, providing its residents with plenty of activities to stay busy around Brookhaven. The neighborhood was developed in the 1980s with three-sided brick homes and is now part of […]
- Haven Brook - Haven Brook neighborhood is located off of Osborne Road close to the intersection of Osborne Road and Peachtree Road, close to Ogelthorpe University. The quiet neighborhood with single family homes in the $200,000 is an excellent way for new home owners to get into the prestigious neighborhoods of Brookhaven. The quaint bungalows in this neighborhood […]
- Huntley Hills - Huntley Hills is a small, inside-the-perimeter subdivision in the north part of Chamblee, GA. Originally developed 1959-1977, this neighborhood is situated between N. Shallowford and Chamblee-Dunwoody Roads to the northwest of Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. This conveniently located neighborhood provides residents easy access toI-285 and I-85, as well as GA-400 via I-285. Original homes are 3- […]
- Haven Ridge - Northern Brookhaven is a desirable section of Atlanta because of it’s convenient location close to Northside Hospital, Phipps Plaza, Lenox Mall, Peachtree Golf Club, Oglethorpe University and many fine dining, casual dining and shopping boutiques. Havenridge is a well established, quaint neighborhood in this part of town. The neighborhood began in 1988 with beautifully constructed […]